When I was born my mother abandoned me and my half-sisters, never to be seen again. My father remains unknown. So there I was coming out of the womb destined to be a casualty or a fighter. I chose the latter. The cornerstone of my humble success has always been optimism, and as Buddha suggests, "Be your own light". This blog is dedicated to any person who has neither a Mom or Dad or even worse being part of a negative dysfunctional family. My belief is that you really don't need a Mom or Dad to succeed, you just need to make smart decisions at critical forks in the road of your life. In this blog I will chronical various stages of my life and make suggestions that worked for me. I want others who have had a similar experiences to contribute to this blog so that we can share our collective knowledge to build a rewarding successful life regardless of your circumstances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Employment

Canarsie

Having a "bill", and John gets shot